Unknown (via franki-e)
The true mark of maturity is when somebody hurts you and you try to understand their situation instead of trying to hurt them back.
talking to other queer ppl like
so i know a bunch of artists have a lot of trouble finding help and stuff so here !!! have a list of refs and shit
bobmeatbag (doesnt make tutorials but his processes are really interesting and his compositions are really great !)
markcrilley (i, personally dont like mark crilley that much but maybe his videos will be helpful for you !!)
paint tool sai
((these are the only programs i’ve used personally and they’re all pretty good !! feel free to add on!!)
sycra ((in the resources section!!))
kim jung gi ((a big inspiration of mine !!)
((please add on because i dont know a lot of books actually !! just a bunch of online resources))
x (under resources)
paint tool sai brushes:
yeah feel free to add on !!!
Hi!! I’ve never really tried environments so I wanted to start playing with them. I’m gonna have this available as a print at MoCCA if you’re going!
surround yourself with people who
- praise you because they mean it
- don’t want anything but your company
- do their best to understand you
- you feel like you can confront if you need to
- (know they can confront you lovingly in turn)
- make you feel comfortable
- stick with you through good and bad times
- are positive influences on your everyday life